Broccoli Cheddar Elbows
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 2-4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza Elbows
- 1½ cups broccoli florets, cut into .5” pieces
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1¼ cups sharp yellow cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook Banza: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Banza and cook according to package directions. In the last 2 minutes of cooking, add broccoli to the pot with pasta. Strain, reserving pot for next step.
- Make Sauce: Add heavy cream to warm pot from pasta. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer. Once simmering, remove from heat and mix in cheese and ¼ tsp salt.
- Finish Pasta: Add Banza and broccoli to pot with cheese sauce and toss gently to coat.
Other veggies that can be blanched (like peas, spinach, cherry tomatoes) can be added with the broccoli or in place of the broccoli in this recipe.