Chili Cheese Pizza
A childhood favorite brought back to life on Banza Pizza Crust!
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
Serves: 2 PEOPLE
INGREDIENTS: 4, plus toppings
- 1 Banza pizza crust
- ⅔ cup of store-bought or leftover vegetarian chili
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Fresh Topping Ideas: sliced green onions, sliced fresh jalapeños, sliced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro, sour cream or Mexican crema
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add Chili: Remove Banza pizza crust from plastic packaging and spoon chili onto crust. Spread evenly, leaving a ½ inch border around the edge of the crust.
- Add Cheese: Sprinkle shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack evenly over chili.
- Bake pizza directly on oven rack for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve immediately, topped with the fresh toppings of your choice
Use a can of your favorite store-bought chili or repurpose leftover homemade chili. Feel free to use your favorite cheese or cheese blend in place of the cheddar and Monterey Jack. Make a sour cream drizzle by combining sour cream and freshly squeezed lime juice to achieve a pourable consistency. To accommodate different tastes, serve toppings on the side to make a chili cheese pizza bar!