Chipotle Tomato Burrito Bowl
- 1 bag Banza Chipotle Tomato Rice
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese (optional)
- Cook Banza rice according to instructions on the back of the bag.
- Prepare toppings: strain black beans, defrost corn if frozen or cut corn off the cob if fresh, mince the red onion, slice the radishes and avocado.
- Place Banza rice in serving bowls, add toppings, and eat!
Join our Pasta Revolution!
Thanks for signing up!