Garlic Olive Oil Rice Bowl
- 1 bag Banza Garlic Olive Oil Rice
- Your favorite root vegetables ( we used sweet potato, broccoli, carrots, Brussels sprouts & romanesco)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small head of kale
- 1 bunch of radishes, chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 425˚ F. Toss root vegetables with olive oil & salt and spread onto a baking sheet. Bake 30 - 45 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.
- In a small sauté pan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and the sliced garlic. Cook until just beginning to brown, then add kale. Cook ~3 minutes or until kale has wilted and is bright green.
- 5 minutes before the veggies will be done, cook Banza rice according to package instructions.
- Add cooked rice to the bottom of your serving bowl, top with roasted veggies, sauteed kale, and chopped radishes.
Join our Pasta Revolution!
Thanks for signing up!