Linguine with Radicchio & Ricotta
Cook Time: 40 MINUTES
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 box of Banza Linguine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup flat leaved parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 head radicchio, quartered, cored, thinly sliced crosswise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add pasta and cook to desired firmness. Drain, saving 1 cup of cooking water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until soft, roughly 2 mins. Add parsley and breadcrumbs; cook, stirring frequently, until breadcrumbs are golden, roughly 3 mins. Transfer to a bowl, and set aside.
- Return pasta and 1 cup pasta water to pot. Add ricotta and remaining 2 tbsp oil. Toss to coat evenly. Add radicchio and half the breadcrumb mixture; season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine. Garnish with remaining breadcrumb mixture.