Pizza Crust Breadcrumbs
Use leftover Banza pizza crusts to make these crispy, delicious breadcrumbs! Perfect for sprinkling over salads or pasta bakes.
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
- 1 box Banza pizza crust (2 crusts)
- Optional: Herbs (rosemary, thyme leaves, dried herbs), spices (garlic powder, paprika, cumin etc.)
- Bake Crusts: Preheat oven to 400°F. Add Banza pizza crusts and bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until golden in color. Set aside and let cool.
- Make Breadcrumbs: Cut crusts into 2” pieces and add to a food processor. Pulse until crusts resemble small crumbs.
- Season Breadcrumbs: Transfer breadcrumbs to a large bowl. Season with ½ tsp salt and any herbs or spices. Enjoy!
Cooking Tips: For best results, use/serve immediately.