Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
Cook Time: 25 MINUTES
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza shells
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat a medium skillet to a medium heat. Add olive and garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add pumpkin puree, cream, milk, cheese, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until smooth. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta. Toss in sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.