Rotini Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 box Banza rotini
- 3 ounces fresh basil leaves (about 2 ½ packed cups)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ cup pine nuts, divided
- ¾ cup Sir Kensington۪s Fabanaise, or mayonnaise
- ¾ cup fresh tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- Cook Banza according to instructions on the package. Drain, rinse and set aside in a large bowl.
- In the bottom of a food processor, add basil, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1 tablespoon pine nuts. Pulse until pureed. If needed, scrape down the sides of the mixer with a spatula. Add in fabanaise or mayo, and process until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pesto to the pasta. Toss until completely coated. Add in remaining salt, pine nuts, tomatoes and arugula. Season to taste with salt and pepper.