Spicy Bulgogi Pasta Chips
We teamed up with our friends at Omsom to bring you this absolutely delicious, crispy snack. Grab some Banza and a pack of Spicy Bulgogi, it's time to cook!
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 2-4 PEOPLE
- 1 box of Banza Bowties
- 1 Omsom Korean Spicy Bulgogi Starter
- Sesame oil
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds
- Kimchi mayo
- Cook Banza Bowties according to the package. Once cooked, drain, rinse with water and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Loosen the Omsom starter with a splash of sesame oil and toss with the cooked noodles. Add salt to taste.
- Put noodles in your air fryer for 8-10 minutes. Toss and continue to cook for another couple of minutes until noodles are browned and crispy.
- Top with chopped scallions and black sesame seeds. Dip in kimchi mayo and enjoy!