Spicy Yellow Cheddar Shells
- 1 box Banza Shells & Yellow Cheddar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese
- Warm 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and jalapeño peppers. Cook until garlic is golden brown and fragrant, and jalapeños have softened.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add shells. Cook for 6 minutes. Strain, rinse.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, add milk, cheese packed, chili powder, and pepper jack cheese. Whisk until no clumpy bits remain. Mix cheese sauce with noodles, add sautéed jalapeños and garlic. Garnish with a sprinkle of chili powder.