Sweet Chili Salmon & Broccoli Rice Bowl
This salmon broccoli Banza chickpea rice bowl couldn't be easier to make! After you've whisked together the sauce, make sure to reserve half of it to drizzle over your bowl at the end. If the salmon cooks more quickly than the broccoli (you'll know the salmon is done when its is no longer translucent and starts to flake when you press it lightly), simply remove it from the sheet pan onto a plate and return the broccoli to the oven to crisp up for an additional 10 minutes.
- 2 10-Oz Skin-On Salmon Fillets
- 1 bag Banza tricolor rice
- 1 lb Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsps Ponzu Sauce
- 2 Tbsps Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven, then preheat to 450F. In a medium pot, cook Banza rice according to package instructions.
- In a bowl, combine the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- While the rice cooks, line a sheet pan with foil. Place the broccoli florets on the half the sheet pan, reserving the other half for the salmon. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Season salmon with olive oil, salt, and pepper on both sides. Transfer to the sheet pan, skin side down. Evenly top with half the glaze.
- Roast 15 to 17 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender when pierced with a fork and the fish is cooked through. Remove from the oven. Plate on top of rice and drizzle glaze over top.