Serves: 2 servings
The ingredient list may be long for this recipes, but the cooking method couldn't be simpler. Just toss the veggies together with all the sauce ingredients, make the Banza rice and voil̴; a protein-packed dinner is waiting for you.
- 1 bag Banza chickpea rice
- 2 bell peppers, any color, thinly sliced (approx. 250 g)
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets (approx. 300 g)
- 1 medium white onion (300 g, approx. 2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- black pepper, to taste
- Add all the veggies to a wok or large skillet, add a splash of water and a splash olive oil, and cook over medium-high heat for a 5 minutes. Add all other ingredients and cook for 7-8 minutes until the veggies are al dente. Meanwhile, prepare Banza rice according to package instructions.
- Serve the curry vegetables over Banza rice, and top with fresh cilantro