- 2 boxes Banza shells
- 1 jar of favorite tomato sauce
- 4 cups cheese blend (fresh parmesan/fresh mozzarella)
- 1 handful fresh basil
- Salt & pepper
- Cook shells in boiling salted water until ready to eat. Drain and add to a large bowl.
- Add in tomato sauce, fresh basil, and 2 cups of cheese. Mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray and fill with pasta. Top off with remaining 2 cups of cheese blend. Cover with foil.
- In a preheated oven at 350 degrees F, heat for 15-20 mins. Remove foil; heat for additional 5 minutes and serve!