Bowties with Pumpkin Alfredo
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza Bowties
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Optional: sage leaves to top
- Cook Banza Bowties according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid in case you want to thin out your sauce.
- Heat the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and saut̩é until soft and fragrant. Add the pumpkin and heavy cream. Simmer until slightly thickened. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce and thin as needed using the reserved cooking liquid. Top with additional Parmesan and season with salt, to taste. Serve immediately with optional sage leaves as a garnish.