White Cheddar Shells with Charred Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 box Banza Shells + White Cheddar
- 1 cup washed cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes, optional
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°F. Cut in tomatoes in half and place on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and roast for 15 minutes or until you begin to see the juices caramelize.
- While tomatoes are roasting, prepare Mac and Cheese according to package instructions. When prepared, remove tomatoes from oven and stir into mac and cheese. Grate fresh garlic with a microplane over top of the mac and mix into tomato pasta mixture. Top with fresh basil leaves and black pepper. Add a little spice by sprinkling with dried chili flakes.