Cacio E Pepe with Thyme Roasted Mushrooms
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza Cacio E Pepe
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 Tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- Sauté mushrooms and thyme over medium-high heat in 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt until they are golden brown, about 5 - 7 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook and prepare mac and cheese according to the optional package instructions, using 1/4 cup of milk and 2 tbsp of butter. Add sautéed mushrooms and goat cheese to the noodles and mix well.
- Serve, garnished with sprigs of thyme.