Elbows & Classic Cheddar Egg + Cheese
- 2 boxes Banza Elbows & Classic Cheddar
- 5 tbsp butter, divided use
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese,
- divided use
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Separately, cook elbows for 6 minutes. Strain, & rinse.
- Meanwhile, make cheese sauce; melt 4 tbsp butter in cast iron (or ovensafe) pan. add milk, cheese packet, cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese. Stir until no clumpy parts remain. Add rinsed noodles to the skillet and stir to coat with cheese sauce. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and create 4 wells in the mac and cheese for the eggs. Crack eggs into the wells, and bake for 6 minutes, until the whites have set but the yolk is still runny.
- Serve each portion with 1 egg,