Ginataang Spring Pizza
In Filipino Cuisine Ginataang means to cook with milk. There are both sweet and savory versions. For this pizza, we will make a savory coconut cream sauce laced with fresh ginger and topped with fresh spring veggies! You might want to start your oven now...
This recipe is brought to you by Rezel Kealoha. Head to her website to see more of her recipes!
Cook Time: 10 MINUTES
Serves: 8 PEOPLE
- 2 Banza Plain Pizza Crusts
- 1/4 Cup Ready-Made Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Ribbons of Fresh Asparagus (use a vegetable peeler to get the Ribbons)
- 1/2 Cup Ribbons of Fresh Zucchini
- 1/4 Cup Baby Broccoli Tops
- 10 Baby Mozzarella Balls
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Chives
- Olive Oil For Drizzle
- Optional - Arugula Flowers
- Prep Oven: Pre-heat oven to 400º C.
- Make Sauce: Mix together alfredo sauce, mozzarella, coconut milk, ginger, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.Taste and add more salt and/or pepper if necessary.
- Build Pizza: Divide the sauce between the two crusts and spread to the edge of each. Arrange the asparagus and zucchini ribbons on the top along with the broccoli. Dot the mozzarella balls around the veggies.
- Cook Pizza: Place the crust directly on the oven rack. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and and the crust is light golden.
- Serve: To serve, drizzle over the chives, arugula flowers and olive oil. Enjoy!