No-Boil Vegetarian Baked Ziti
This delicious no-boil baked ziti uses only one pot, making for a quick cleanup!
Cook Time: 45 MINUTES
Serves: 6 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza ziti
- 35oz marinara sauce (about 1.5 jars)
- 6oz fresh mozzarella, cut into .5” pieces
- 1 cup ricotta (about half a 16oz container)
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, roughly chopped plus 5 leaves for garnish
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (about 1 oz)
1. Prepare Ingredients: Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat an 8x8” baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
2. Prepare Ziti: Place dry Banza ziti, mozzarella cubes and marinara sauce in prepared baking dish. Gently toss until combined. Spread ricotta on top of pasta, in an even layer (don’t mix all the way through). Make sure no pasta is showing. Sprinkle over Parmesan and cover tightly with foil.
3. Bake Ziti: Bake ziti, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover ziti, top with sage leaves and a drizzle of olive oil, and return to the oven to bake for another 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let cool slightly before serving.