- 1 jar of Marinara
- 1 lb ground turkey (chicken and beef will also work!)
- ½ cup GF breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 boxes Banza spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, and salt together in a large bowl. 3. Form meat mixture with wet hands into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter without handling or packing too hard.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes . An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook Banza according until al dente (not cooked all the way through). Strain, return to pot and add to tomato sauce. Heat until sauce is bubbling and pasta has finished cooking. Plate and top with meatballs and fresh parmesan.