Spaghetti with Parm & Greens
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza Spaghetti
- 2 handfuls kale or arugula
- 3 tbsp olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- ¼ cup pine nuts or sliced almonds
- Cook Banza Spaghetti according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil and pine nuts in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. When nuts are just beginning to brown, add sliced garlic and kale (or arugula) and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until garlic begins to turn just slightly golden and greens have wilted. Remove from heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it. Then immediately stir in the greens and Parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
- Serve immediately, topped with extra Parmesan cheese.