Teriyaki Linguine with Mushrooms and Broccoli
Serves: 2 to 4 PEOPLE
- 1 package Banza Linguine
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2-3 Medium Portobello Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Whisk the Teriyaki Sauce and Sesame Seeds together in a small bowl.
- Add the sliced Mushrooms and Broccoli to a parchment lined baking tray, and pour the Teriyaki Sauce over them evenly. Bake for 35 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the Banza according to the package instructions.
- Combine the roasted mushrooms and broccoli with the cooked linguine, and serve as desired.