Vegan Pumpkin Linguine
Cook Time: 15-20 MINUTES
Serves: 2-4 PEOPLE
- 1 box Banza linguini
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup white miso
- large handful of sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and lightly pan fry the sage leaves until aromatic and just starting to get darker. Remove sage leaves and drain on paper towels.
- To the same oil add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix with the garlic.
- Add coconut cream and mix. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup of vegetable broth until loose enough to coat the noodles (it should be similar to regular style yogurt).
- Add pasta to the pan and mix well. Serve topped with sage leaves.