White Pizza with Brussels Sprouts, Sage, & Hot Honey
Sweet, hot, and good for you. This Monday pizza has everything you’ve ever wanted in a lover. Oh, and chickpeas (maybe you want that in a lover too? Trust us, we’d get it).
Cook Time: 20 MINUTES
Serves: 2 PEOPLE
- 1 Banza pizza crust
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- ½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 handful Parmesan, grated
- Small handful of fresh sage leaves
- Hot Honey and flaky salt, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread garlic evenly over crust. Top with mozzarella, then Brussels sprouts and sage. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and top with Parmesan. Bake until cheese is golden, 10-15 minutes. Garnish with a drizzle of hot honey and flaky salt.
To make your own hot honey, combine 1/2 cup honey and 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, or until flavors are infused. Strain your hot honey, discard the red pepper flakes, and drizzle on your pizzas. Store any extra in the fridge.