Noshtalgia Contest Rules & Regulations
NOSHTALGIA CONTEST Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- CONTEST DESCRIPTION: Banza Noshtalgia Contest (the “Contest”) begins on Tuesday, September 7th, 2021 at 10:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Thursday, September 29thth, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion, Sweepstakes or contest. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Banza (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to legal United States residents residing in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States & Washington D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its parent company, their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must post their submissions by tagging @eatbanza and using #Noshtalgia on Instagram or TikTok. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Sponsor shall have no liability for any entry that is lost, intercepted or not received by the Sponsor. Upon entry submission, the first 500 individuals to do so will be contacted with a form to enter their email & mailing address. Each of these individuals will receive two coupons in the mail for a free box of Banza up to $3.99 USD in value and a free box of pizza up to $9.99 USD in value.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Winner will be selected out of 16 randomized submissions by the @eatbanza audience on Instagram Stories. Winner will be contacted and notified via Instagram DM. After submission of email & mailing address, prizes will be mailed out to winner sequentially.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)
Grand Prize winner will receive 1 year’s supply of Banza as follows:
150 boxes of pasta
120 boxes of mac
72 boxes of rice
28 boxes of pizza
Grand Prize winner will also receive:
2 bottles of Hot Honey from Mike’s Hot Honey
2 bottles of Hot Sauce from Truff
1 jar of Sichuan Chili Oil from Fly By Jing
1 Gluten-Free Sample pack from Omsom
1 bottle of Vegan Ranch from Follow Your Heart
1 bag of Dairy-Free Mozzarella from Follow Your Heart
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $ $1,774.52.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: The entrant shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: Acceptance of a coupon constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that the Contest Entities (i) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or in any Contest related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any coupon, and (ii) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system which is occasioned by participating in the Contest, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, social media platforms or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prize or in any prize notification documents, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or extend the Contest and, in the event of any termination or cancellation, select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the termination or cancellation. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person in connection with the Contest, is in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the applicable individual and seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provisions of these Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with INSTAGRAM. INSTAGRAM is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest.